You can view the full list on BookPage.com, but here are the Top 10:
1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
3. State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
4. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
5. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
6. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
A Trick of the Light by Louise Penny
8. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
9. Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
10. 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
Do you agree with the list? What should have been on there, but isn’t? Why did you vote for a particular book as your favorite of the year?
See here for more on MY favorite book of 2011.
Psst: For all of you wanting to win 10 free books . . . the winner has been chosen and notified. (Her name is Mary and she lives in Wisconsin.) If you didn’t win this time, be sure to enter every week’s Monday Contest!